My name is Christy Samuels and I have an interest in helping people experience life in the way that they would like to.
My training is in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy and Counselling which is a therapy that offers people a means to examine and improve how they interact with themselves, others and the world. I have 10 years of experience working with individuals and groups.
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling
- Certificates in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Attachment Theory from a perspective of neurobiology, Recovery Coaching, Developing Interpersonal Skills, Managing Violence and Aggression and Understanding Conflict Resolution.
- Trained and certified to deliver therapy online
I have 10 years of experience working with individuals and groups. Mainly working with people struggling with addiction. Although Transactional Analysis is my main focus when helping people, I also utilise other healing skills including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Mindfulness Practise. I am also very comfortable helping people look at Spirituality and existential issues.
- Trauma Focused Therapist
- Spiritual Counselling
- Dealing with loss
- Anger management
- Anxiety and Depression
- Stress and Work Related Stress
- Low Self Esteem
- Sexuality and Relationships
- Trauma and Sexual Abuse
- Attachment Issues